Springtime Flowers for my Bud in Heaven

 
Not long ago I was strolling around our local Wal-Mart for various and assorted things we needed around the house.  I've been wanting for a good while to plant Jacob some flowers, so I ventured out to their garden center.  I found so many beautiful flowers, it was all I could do not to buy one of them all. :)  I bought two pots of these daffodils. I believe they were $1.30 a piece.
 
 
I also found these purple petunias, and decided they would look great in front of Jacob's headstone.
 
In addition to the Petunias and Peach and White daffodils, I also bought these yellow daffodils and two brilliantly red tulips.  These were about $.82 a piece.
 
Later, I purchased a planter box and potting soil, went home and dug my fingers into the dirt and placed them all like I wanted them, then drove them to my baby boy.
 
This is the arrangement in front of his headstone.  I planted the peach/white daffodils on either end of his headstone.
 
A couple of days later I found this adorable little ladybug, and took it to him as well.
 It compliments his flowers so nicely.
  I think my baby boy's little spot is nice and ready for the first day of Spring today.
 
Happy 1st day of Spring everyone!
 
Love and miss you Jacob Austin!
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Infant and Child headstone ideas

Ordering Jacob's headstone

Flowers for his funeral