Happy Easter!

Blue and Green FlowerBlue Easter EggPastel Easter EggYellow Easter Egg



Happy Easter to all of the other
Mommies and Daddies
to
Precious
Angels
Pink Flower Swirl

This will be my first official holiday without Jake.  I think Payton and I will take him some pretty Easter Lilys to put by his graveside.  Earlier last month we took a small blue wooden Easter bunny and a pinwheel... then later added some Easter eggs.  I know Easter is far from being about eggs and bunnies and such... that the Lord died for our sins and rose again.  I'm quite certain Jake knows this, since he is in Heaven.  But he is still a baby to me and my angel deserves a little bit of the Easter other kids enjoy too. :)

Maybe they have a special real Easter Bunny in heaven for the Angels
Bunny Angel

I miss my baby boy so very much.  I hate that for my sweet Angel's first Easter - we have to spend it apart... never in a million years did I dream this would be the way things would be.
Easter Chick Clip Art

Just remember that although we are sad because our angels are in Heaven... the Lord lost his son too... gave him willingly, for our sins, so that we may be saved.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.


Much Love to each of you on this Good Friday, Easter Weekend.


I Love You
Jacob Austin !

Comments

  1. I feel your pain. I'm so sorry for your loss. My little Solveig Sofia was born still February 29th at 33.5 weeks gestation. I'm blogging also and it really helps. I'm going to add you to my list and will read more soon.

    May God hold you very close this Easter as you miss your precious Jacob.

    Love from MN,
    Melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Melody. I hate to hear of others going through this... I hope we can help each other. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Infant and Child headstone ideas

Ordering Jacob's headstone

Flowers for his funeral