Sending our Love to You

Blue, Yellow and Pink Heart Divider

Two months ago yesterday, my son Jake, went to Heaven after being born still.  His big brother Payton, his mimi and I drove out to the cemetery and released four balloons for him.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures.

Green Heart DividerGreen Heart Divider

My sweet Jake is so very special to everyone!

 Green and White Heart SquareBlue Scribble HeartGreen and White Heart Square

I can't wait for Jake's headstone to be placed there for him.
 Green Scribble HeartBlue Scribble HeartBright Polka Dot HeartBlue Scribble HeartGreen Scribble Heart
Payton all on his very own kissed his balloon before he let it fly to Heaven to see Jake. <3 He's so sweet and loves his baby brother so very much!  Payton saw this Spiderman balloon at the store and decided this is the one Jake needed from him... so that is what he got <3

After Payton sent Jake kisses, I thought his mommy should send him some too!
Finally it was momma's turn to release the balloons I had chosen for Jake.

All of mommy's love floating to my angel in Heaven


Pink White Heart SquarePink White Heart SquarePink White Heart SquarePink White Heart Square

This last picture is very beautiful to me... Jake's tiny grave is right below the center cross, just outside of the cemetery : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infant and Child headstone ideas

Ordering Jacob's headstone

Flowers for his funeral