Never alone

This morning I have been feeling ill and trying to relax in bed some before our day gets busy.  As I've sat here I read the blog  a relative of a friend has began as she journeys through grief after losing her 20 year old son in a horrible accident.  Loss and death aren't ever easy. I was reminded of my sweet baby boy and how much I miss him.  I turned to my Bible for comfort and was going to look in the index for a passage... I opened it, and there, my fingers were where God wanted them.  Already circled in my Bible were the words I needed to read.

               1 Corinthians 15:58

"Therefore,  my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. "

To me, this is the Lord telling me that he knows I am in pain, but not to let this move my faith.  He wants me to work for him,  grow even closer, know his word inside and out.  Lord I am willing. Lord move me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infant and Child headstone ideas

Ordering Jacob's headstone

Flowers for his funeral